The paint and body on your new vehicle should provide years of lasting beauty and durability if maintained properly. Your Owners' Manual outlines some helpful tips for keeping that "new car" look for many years, but accidents do happen. Should you ever need body and paint service from a minor scrape to major repairs, consider having your vehicle repaired at a Nissan Collision Center.
Nissan Collision Centers must demonstrate a commitment to excellence by meeting Benchmarks and Standards in ten key areas such as Technician Training and Certification, Tools and Equipment, and Customer Satisfaction. To assure their dedication to these high standards, Dealers must re-qualify for the program annually. Nissan Collision Center dealers know your vehicle and understand the importance of fixing it right the first time. They have the tools, equipment, training and Nissan Genuine Parts to bring your car back to like-new condition. Because your Nissan is built to such high standards in fit and finish, an equally high level of collision repair and refinish service is required to restore your vehicle to original specifications.
When you insist that only Genuine Nissan Collision Parts be used, you can be assured that your vehicle will be repaired with the same quality parts originally installed on your vehicle at the factory. That's because Genuine Nissan Replacement Parts are manufactured to the same specifications as the parts installed on new Nissan vehicles, a process that has helped Nissan gain its outstanding reputation for quality.Benefits:
- Faster repair completion to get you back on the road
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment to ensure top-quality repairs
- Computerized paint-mixing and matching equipment to ensure undetectable repairs
- Nissan Collision Repair and Refinish Technicians - Excellent service provided by expert technicians is a major component of Nissan's ongoing commitment to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Genuine Nissan Parts help maintain your original new-car warranty
- Customer Satisfaction monitoring to make sure that we're meeting your expectations
Remember, Quality is your Choice!